Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Life -Updates (shopping)

Hey there viewwersssss ! Just thought come on and blog about a few things :) well
In New york its cold as ever. I love New York summer,fall,spring and christmas time lol
but its so cold out and i cant be bothered right about now .this weather makes we want to pick up and move to florida ....or even look at colleges in Florida ! unfortunately thats life in the north. BUTTT  anyways ;;  i've been working and my store that i work at h&m is have all these crazzzy sales . When i say crazyy i mean crazy theres winter and fall dresses,shirt,shoes on sale for like $5,$15,$20. you guys know me i went crazy + i get the store discount . Well for all the shoppers out there take advantage of the SALES. this is the one of the few times you'll be rewarded with a discount for being who you are  (a shopaholic !!!- like my self lol )For me this is time to stock up on winter and fall goodies,I suggest you do the same :).


P.S : dont worry about the trends from this year not fitting into your wardrobe next year .Just shop try some new things ,be creative ,be original .


x0xo-Fi.Merlo

No comments:

Post a Comment