Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Work- then treat yourself!

So i just got in from work around 6: 30 7iish . My legs hurt from standing all day and  i'm tired ,then my cousins calls me and asks me to babysit her son until 10. kinda wanted to pull my hair out at first lol  but i love herrr so much that i'd babysit after a long day of work. so here i am babysitting doing homework.but speaking of work tell me how, they just doubled my hours from what i have originally this week. i was suppose to have 2 days off this week but now i have NONE. ahhhhhh yea im going shaccccka zoooloo in my head but its extra money in my pocket :) which  means i can go shoppinq yyahhhhhh. since im a " fashionista" at my job ill be hyping  sale items (good ) -BUT- for 6 hours. YEA so im definitely going to treat myself to something crazyy nice.after i get some sleep and some brunch the next day !

Viewers that are hard workers out there pleaseeeee i repeat pleaseee dont forget to treat your selfs to something nice after a long weeks work . We all have responsibilities but you don't work hard and not get a reward.The quote (work hard ......) i forgot the rest of it. lol my brains partially sleep. but my point is work hard and make sure you pay your self first because you deserve it :) $$$$.
*my 15 hour days

-xox0 Fi.Merlo.

No comments:

Post a Comment