Friday, February 18, 2011

What i've been up too.

Hey viewer i know it feels like its been a while since i left you any post but dont worry im back i got rapped up in something ( a mix of family and then school work yadaya the list goes on ) .So sorry i didnt get to post a blog o Valentines day ,But im back :) so you deffinately will be getting more  post from me.


So you ask whats been going on with me !!! hmm. I would have to say a lot i have this HUGEEEE paper writing and theres a million and one steps to that process plus i have to balance it with all the other activites that i do.BUT im not dying lol .Then i been visiting schools that i want to go to go in the fall :) that was definately exciting for me .Ill post some picture from some of my trips so you can see what i've been seeing for the last couple of days .

NYC is amazing i never seen a bus like this.Thought it was real cool so i snapped a pic.


Old Train I seen on my way to Connecticut State University

GRAND_CENTRAL New York,NewYork
Late nite Express from Grand Central!
One of my colleges in Connecticut! beautiful Campus

No comments:

Post a Comment